- International University of Novi Pazar, Criminal Department in Pančevo and Forensic Linguistics Institute FLI will organize the summer school in 02-04 July 2010, both for the beginners (First level) and advanced level attendants (Second level).
- All possible candidates interested in signing and attending the International summer school of forensic linguistics, please be informed that the summer school is going to take place from 02th – 14h July 2009 at the International University of Novi Pazar, Criminal Department in Pančevo.
- John Olsson, Ph. D. in Forensic
- Kate Storey White, Ph. D. in Forensic
- Dobrivoje Stanojević, Ph. D. in text analyses,
- Vesna Polovina, Ph. D. in
- Zorka Kašić, Ph. D. in
- Slobodan Jovičić, Ph. D. in Phonetic
- Lidija Nikolić, Forensic linguist,
Sign in and attend the Summer School of Forensic Linguistics!
Who can attend this summer school?
- students of linguistics, philology (all languages), law, criminology, psychology;
- lecturers teaching at faculties that research above mentioned fields;
- employees in the Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Jurisdiction, trial lawyers;
- professors and teachers of Serbian as well as other languages, professors and teachers of civil education, sociology, constitution etc.
- other candidates with the special permission from the Committee for the summer school admission.
When will the summer school take place?
The summer school will take place from 09th – 11th July 2009 (for the beginners (First level) and the advanced level attendants (Second level) ).
What you should do in order to sign in and attend the summer school?
- by order of: your name and address,
- for the purpose of: Summer School of Forensic Linguistics,
- the receiver: International
For the First level program (beginners) the registration fee per participant is:
§ Students and unemployed – 3,800 Serbian Dinars
§ Employed – 5,200 Serbian Dinars
For the Second level program (advanced) the registration fee per participant is:
§ Students and unemployed – 2,500 Serbian Dinars
§ Employed – 5,000 Serbian Dinars
§ Foreign citizens – should pay 45,00 euros (countervalue in Serbian dinars) for students
and 70,00 euros (countervalue in Serbian dinars) for employed participants
4. You should also provide us with the copy of the document proving your status (students - a photocopy of the index cover page, and employed - a copy of the certificate about employment in adequate field or some similar proof). You should send copies by fax, e-mail of regular mail.
Should you have any questions regarding the registration and attendance of the summer school, please do not hesitate to contact Lidija Nikolic on the email@example.com.
Unless you should need some help in booking hotels, finding overnight accommodation, or logging at the student’s family accommodation, feel free to contact Zeljko Stanojevic on the firstname.lastname@example.org.